Guests are taking their shut-eye from heavy to “Industrial Strength Sleep”—a nod to Ed Ruscha’s pop piece of the same name, which is part of the hotel’s gallery collection.
- Luxurious accommodations in a premium suite
- A Nightcap in FIRE Lounge (choice of 2 complimentary cocktails or hot tea)
- Branded silk sleep mask
- Soothing aromatherapy essential oils
- Relaxing bath bombs
- Color Me Calm coloring book
- Turndown service with locally crafted chocolates
- 1PM late check-out based on availability
The sleep coach is the new life coach. The Art is offering an hour consultation as an add on to its “Industrial Strength Sleep” package. During the consultation, REM expert Gaby Wentworth, of Rockabye Rockies provides family sleep tips for travel and home. Bonus: Wentworth can set up the room to maximize children’s sleeping skills upon arrival. Full package details below. Starts at $399. Available upon request.
- 1 hour consultation with sleep expert Gaby Wentworth (either in-person or via phone) Appropriate sleep amenities for duration of visit (decided upon during consultation).
- Amenities include:
- LectroFan noise machine
- Baby monitor
- Cozy blankets
- Temporary room separators
- Bed rails
- Travel beds for toddlers